- Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to process all orders within 24 hours of purchase - excluding bank holidays and weekends. On the rare occasion an item might be in stock on the website but be out of stock on our system or when the warehouse goes to pick the item. In these instances, you will be contacted via email and given an estimated delivery date and/or a alternative product.
We use the courier service TNT to deliver all products and they will try to deliver a product on 3 separate days and will leave a calling card each time for you to ring back. After this time, the goods are sent back to the warehouse and a restocking charge and redelivery fee will be incurred.
- Privacy & Security
- All transaction information is taken by Stripe who are one of the largest payment providers in the country, all card numbers are encrypted using AES-256. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted.
What this all means is that your data is entirely secure. Rest assured that no one here at Litterbins, Stripe employees or anyone trying to gain access to your card details can.
After you have completed shopping, simply click checkout. From here you will have to enter the delivery and the invoice address as well as any special instructions you have. You will then have to enter your credit/debit card information. Please take note that we here at Litterbins takes security very seriously.
If the transaction is successful your goods will be dispatched within 24 hours and should arrive within 1-2 working days unless otherwise notified. If unsuccessful, you will get a brief message explaining why. If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- Returns & Replacements
- When you take delivery of goods from our courier they will ask you to sign that you have received the goods in good condition. LitterBins therefore advise that you check the goods thoroughly before signing and if you notice that the goods are damaged please reject the delivery and contact us asap so that we can organise a replacement without delay. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you cannot check the items then please mark as unchecked.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason then providing the bin is returned to us within 14 days, in original packaging and in an unused condition at your own cost, when we have received your order back we shall issue a full refund, if the bin is faulty please contact us straight away either by e-mailing [email protected] or ringing us on 01684 252212
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, but do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will not accept any liability for errors in the descriptions of goods, or in the pricing.
- LitterBins can alter the descriptions and pricing of the products at anytime.
- We cannot be held responsible for any losses resulting from misuse of our website.
- LitterBins may contain links to other websites, these are here to enhance our customers shopping experience and whilst we do encourage our customers to use these links. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage whilst navigating or using these external sites, as they are not under our control.
- LitterBins can only be held liable up to the cost of the product(s) purchased