Box Cycle Cup Recycling Bin - 120 & 160 Litre Available
Longer than 4 Weeks
Designed to encourage the recycling of disposable coffee cups in high footfall areas, this Box Cycle Cup Recycling Bin features an innovative lid which is equipped with 3 apertures, one for cups, lids and a third for excess liquids. An ideal location would be staff canteens, coffee shops, exhibition centres and universities.
Manufactured in the UK from premium materials, this cup recycler features a plastic body, steel lid and base with a durable plastic liquid collection tube. Iconography is included as standard and the lid features a bag retention system to keep the liner in place.
Please note: This recycling bin is made to order with a lead time of 8-12 weeks. Bespoke orders are non-returnable, so please ensure all details are correct when placing your order.
- Made in the UK
- Durable plastic body, galvanised lid and base
- Available in 120-litre and 160-litre options (please see capacities below)
- Removable lid with three apertures and iconography graphics to encourage correct use
- Robust plastic liquid collection tube
- Transparent body supplied as standard – colours options available for an additional fee
- Choice of lid and base colours
- 120 Litre - H 700 x W 640 x D 320 mm
- 160 Litre - H 850 x W 640 x D 320 mm
- 120 Litre - 60 litre for cups, 40 litre for lids, 5 litres for liquid
- 160 Litre - 70 litre for cups, 45 litre for lids, 7 litres for liquid
This item is stocked in our warehouse and we aim to dispatch the same day if the order is received before 1 pm. The courier we use for smaller items and quantities is DPD Local which is a Next Working Day service. Larger orders go via the Palletline network on a next working day delivery service. Any orders received after this time will be dispatched the next working day, excluding bank holidays and weekends.
We offer free UK Mainland delivery on all orders above £49, under this total and it will incur an additional £4.50 delivery charge. If you require delivery to any area outside of this including Highlands and Islands please contact us before ordering for additional carriage costs. If you would like to check stock please feel free to contact us, either by using our Live Chat function or by telephoning us directly.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your product and you would like to return the item, you must do so at your own cost ensuring it is sent back with all original packaging and is unused within 14 days. Once we receive the product back we will inspect the item and then will issue a full refund minus a small 5% restocking fee to cover our initial costs. If your bin has been damaged in transit or faulty please contact us immediately and we will resolve the issue with yourself.
Our bins are used by local councils across the country.
This is due to our excellent build quality and outstanding prices.